Stainless Steel Polishing and Refinishing
Stainless steel, primarily found in commercial properties and restaurant kitchens, and occasionally, residential kitchens, is composed of chromium and nickel. This durable material is popular for its resistance to staining, rust, and heat damage. Evidence of wear from regular use will eventually become apparent over the course of time. Scratches, scuffs, dirt, stains, rust, vandalism, and corrosion can all diminish the appearance and cleanliness of stainless steel.
We specialized in stainless steel restoration. Our skilled metal artisans can refinish, refurbish, and restore your stainless-steel surfaces and appliances to a like-new condition. Whether the finish of your stainless steel is brushed or mirrored, our highly trained technicians can expertly restore it. Your stainless steel can look clean, bright, and inviting once again.
Our Stainless Steel Services
- Removing surface scratches, if the scratches are not too deep
- Stripping all foreign matter from the surface, including protective coatings
- Deep cleaning to remove all traces of oils or polishing compounds
- Restoring the factory finish
- Servicing a wide variety of surfaces, including sinks, work areas, equipment, appliances, architectural elements, and other stainless steel applications